No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Duct Insulation Slabs – Aluglass Faced
QR 21.74 – QR 39.73Country Of Origin: Kuwait
Duct Insulation Plus (KDIP) is manufactured from stable glass fibres bonded with thermosetting resins, in the form of blankets, semi-rigid or rigid boards with factory applied Aluglass (Aluminium foil/glass fabric laminate) facing as vapour barrier. With this product, an additional coating & glass cloth application over the facing could be avoided.
View Product Datasheet
* ALUGLASS has high mechanical Strength, Durability and Dimensional stability.
* No Water Vapor can penetrate as ALUGLASS achieves zero water vapor permeability
* Used with no additional requirement of handling and weather protection such as application of canvas, vapor barrier.
* It is rot proof, resist the effects of moisture and will not decompose through continual exposure to the elements
* Will not shrink due to the age or temperature variations.
* Will maintain its thermal properties throughout the lifetime of the construction.
Material type: Glass Fibres bonded with thermo setting resins
Working Temperature: 230 deg C
Length: 1, 2.9 m
Thickness : 25 mm, 50 mm
Width : 1.2 m
Density : 48 kg/m3
Facing : Aluglass
Ready to ship in 1-3 business days from Qatar
- Store Name: Qatar Insulation Company
- Vendor: Qatar Insulation Company
- Address: Doha
- No ratings found yet!